Every company according to the India law need to register with the registrar of companies and it is also necessary with documents for various statutory requirements. We have experts having great experience in offering our clients with the company law matters consultancy..
Financial organizations worldwide are facing the impact of higher instability, regulatory & uncertain business pressure on them to make their bottom-line more sustainable. In addition to this, they also need to work around a platform to improve processes and ensure financial stability. At Shum Star Global, we share a common goal: to create a world-class finance organization. In today’s economy, that means more than a competent and effectual finance organization. To achieve high performance in a demanding global marketplace, organizations are looking to their finance function for insights that will drive business improvement.
Compliance under the Companies Act, 2013 & Legal Contracts:
- Professional Certification and Filing for various Forms with ROC.
- Minutes Book Updation as per secretarial standards.
- Preparation of various Notices, Extract of resolution, etc.
- Updation of Statutory Registers.
- Coordinating with Company Secretary for issue of any required reports.
- Issue of Shares and letters of allotment and various other filings with the ROC with professional certification.
- Preparing checklists for compliances for Company law.
- Guidance in terms of amendments in Company Law.
- Master Service Level Agreements between the Foreign and Indian Entities.
- Other business contracts
Shum Star Global offer industry-specific statutory compliance and legal support facilitating the corporate enterprises to abide by different and essential laws without any delay. We help you identify legal loop holes for company’s avoidable financial obligations. Our team has members with profound knowledge in legal matters to provide wise suggestions and advices for risk mitigation. We formulate personalized guidelines to suit client requirements.